2.15.2011

It's no secret that one of my biggest weaknesses is buying jeans. I'm a self-proclaimed jeans girl and I'm always looking out for the best new brands and silhouettes. Lately I'm all about a high-waisted fit. I was skeptical at first but I've really discovered that high-rise pants are almost always flattering. They sit at the skinniest part of your waist and make your legs look miles long. This style is also perfect for the cropped blouses that are everywhere lately and great for tucking in slim oxford shirts.
FRENCH VOGUE, Derek Lam S/S '11, #4

MIH Jeans

Man Repeller, Sartorialist, Chictopia, Chloe Sevigny, Luckymag.com

MOTHER DENIM

Miranda Kerr, ADAM s/s '11

JAK AND JIL

BDG f/w '11, Garance Dore, lookbook.nu, Taylor Tomasi Hill

MY PICKS: (click links to buy)
Clockwise from Top to Bottom:

And finally, the wrong way to wear high waisted jeans:
Mischa Barton post-Marissa Cooper
no explanation needed.

No comments: