2.23.2011

WHAT I WANT TODAY

all images from style.com.
The Row F/W '11 (Left to Right: Look #6, Look #11, Look #12)

The Row FW '11 collection basically blew my mind. Especially the leopard print cashmere slippers they featured in some of my favorite looks. The solid black and leopard print shoes were made in collaboration with TOMS and will surprisingly retail for around $150-- which is a pretty shocking (and amazing) price point for The Row. I have no doubt they will sell out quickly and the line is really exclusive and only sold in a handful of stores in the US. So for anyone who doesn't want to get on a waiting list or search the country for a pair, you might want to consider the Topshop version-- they only cost $105!
Topshop Kosy Leopard Print Suede Slippers, $105.00. Buy HERE



1 comment:

TheTimesWillTell said...

I'm awaiting the arrival of these shoes from topshop now...
I'm definitely digging your blog! Adding to my bloglovin queue.

Check out mine...we seem to have similar tastes, and it's refreshing to see another fellow blogger with rad musical interests!

thetimeswilltell.blogspot.com